Private Placement Attorney

You can get fast finance using a private placement offering under Section 4(2) of the Securities Act of 1933 and under Regulation D (Rules 504-506), including 506(c). 

506(c) is exciting because it allows you to advertise for money.  

Start to find out about 506(c) in this video:

We are adept in these rules and how to get fast financing using them. 

Contact John Lux at or call at (240) 200-4529 to get the benefit of his expertise and discover how best to use these rules to get the capital you need for rapid expansion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment